Cauliflower Gnocchi with Brie and Sun-Dried tomatoes
I love the cauliflower gnocchi from Trader Joe’s and this recipe is a great way to prepare them for a special meal or just a fancy weeknight treat! The tartness from the sun dreid tomatoes balances well with the fresh parsley and the creamy brie.
2 cloves of garlic, diced
1/2 tablespoon parsley, chopped
2 tablespoons sun dried tomato, chopped
2 tablespoons Brie cheese, chopped
1 cup cauliflower gnocchi
- Heat a pan on medium heat
- Add in gnocchi and 1/4 cup water, cover and let cook 6-8 minutes.
- Add in 1 tsp of oil and the garlic, sauté until the gnocchi is browned.
- Add in 1/4 cup almond milk and chopped brie.
- Cook until the brie melts a little bit, turn up the heat a little as well.
- Add in the chopped sun dried tomatoes.
- Top with parsley and serve hot!
Enjoy and please leave any feedback or questions in the comments below!