This dish is a quick and flavorful way to prepare your cauliflower gnocchi! It’s also vegan! I like this as a quick weeknight meal or as a great side dish for gatherings.
1/2 one white onion
1 cup chopped butternut squash
2 cloves garlic
1 1/2 cup cauliflower Gnocchi
1 teaspoon thyme
1 teaspoon red chili flakes
Black pepper and salt to taste
- Heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Add in the diced white onion. Sauté and add salt to taste.
- Add in the diced garlic.
- Add thyme and red chili flakes.
- Once the onions are slightly browned, add in the butternut squash.
- Once the butternut squash is cooked through, add in the cauliflower gnocchi and a few tablespoons of water and cover with a lid.
- Let the gnocchi cook through for 3-5 minutes, add salt to taste and serve warm.
- I topped mine with a drizzle of Trader Joe’s Green Dragon Hot Sauce for some extra fire but it tastes just as good without!