Manchurian sauce is a thick Indo-Chinese sauce that is traditionally served with fried cauliflower or vegetable balls, but it can be eaten with any veggies, rice, sandwiches, or even served on top of french fries!
- 1/2 cup Garlic
- 1/2 cup Ginger
- 1 cup Scallions
- Green Chilis
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 1/8 cup Sriracha
- 1/2 cup Maggi Chilli Garlic Sauce
- 1/4 cup Corn Starch
- Blend the ginger and garlic together into a paste.
- Prepare the corn starch slurry; add in 1/2 cup of water to the corn starch and mix until dissolved.
- Prepare the sauce mixture; mix together the soy sauce, ketchup, sriracha sauce, and chili sauce.
- Sauté the garlic and ginger paste.
- Add in scallions and green chilis and continue to sauté.
- Once the ginger-garlic paste and scallions are thoroughly cooked, add in the sauce mixture and sauté.
- Add in water.
- Add in the corn starch slurry and turn the temperature up until the sauce is almost boiling and thickens.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste.