This creamy vegan mac and cheese will alleviate any dairy cravings you may be having! It’s also a great way to get some vegetables into your pasta and wonderful for a quick weeknight meal.
Your choice of pasta
2 cups of diced butternut squash
1/2 cup of diced white onion
3 cloves of garlic
1/2 cup of nutritional yeast
1. Boil the butternut squash and drain when cooked through
2. Boil pasta and set aside
3. Heat oil and sauté garlic and onions
4. Add salt and curry powder, sauté and set aside
5. Add butternut squash and some water to a blender and pulse until liquid
6. Add in onion mixture and blend again, add salt, paprika, and black pepper to taste
7. Drizzle sauce over pasta and serve.
Enjoy and please leave any feedback or questions in the comments below!